NIGEL CABOURN >>> Battle Dress jacket
The Battle Dress jacket is made from some 2nd World War dead stock fabric that Mr. Cabourn found on his travels in Japan. He only made 50 pieces worldwide.
It is based on the original British Army Battle Dress jacket worn in World War II by British soldiers. It was a famous style that can be seen by soldiers in the trenches and as they come 'over the top'.
The jacket is made in Japan, triple stitched and has the original shank button that can be removed and replaced easily when a button is broken off.
- Design influenced by British military uniform styles
- Made in Japan from genuine Indian cotton drill
- Limited to 50 pieces worldwide
- Shank buttons easy to replace
- Two front flap pockets
- Matches perfect with denim pants, denim shirts or a white t-shirt
Battle dress jacket, khaki: 619,90 Euro
To order or for questions regarding availability, colours or sizes:
+49 (0)30 280 40 514
Mon. – Sat., 11 a.m. – 08 p.m.
Send via UPS.