Pashley Cycles >>> Exclusive 14 oz. Edition by British Khaki
Pashley Cycles is England's longest established bicycle manufacturer. Founded in 1926 and based in Stratford-upon-Avon, the dedicated team design and hand-build a unique range of specialist bicycles.
The guys from British Khaki 309 have initiated a limited edition of the Guv'nor model for 14 oz. Berlin which has arrived this week. The bike is based on a Path Racer model made by Pashley in the 1930s and has a Classic style, but is equipped with modern components.
- Pashley built Reynolds 531 diamond frame
- Tubular crown hand brazed fork
- Brown Brooks B17 saddle with titanium rails
- Drop North Road handlebars - with handmade leather grips
- Sturmey Archer hub brakes
- Sylvan Stream rat trap pedals
- Single speed rear wheel, with 28 inch gold lined black alloy rims and cream Schwalbe Delta Cruiser Tyres being used front and back.
Colour: Buckingham Black
Pashley Guv'nor ltd. 14 oz. Edition by British Khaki
To order, for questions or a test drive appointment:
+49 (0)30 280 40 514
Mon. – Sat., 11 a.m. – 08 p.m.